Fridays here at a little nourishment you’ll find a wrap up of the interesting stuff I’ve come across through the week. Articles, sites, stories and ideas that I think might be of interest. Friday afternoons are the perfect time for a little internet surfing and you’ve earned a bludge.
Jeff Minton for The New York Times
– Sunday saw the release of NYT Mag’s Annual Food Issue. One of my personal highlights is definitely Mark Bittman’s Bacon 25 Ways.
– Another great article from the NYT Food writer Mark Bittman My Dream Food Label Love the idea of a “Foodness” measure, indicating how close the product is to being a real food.
– Love the honesty and humour in Confessions of an emotional eater from Rebecca Sparrow on Mamamia this week.
– Sarah Wilson has written a really comprehensive answer to the question ‘Which fats should I be eating?’.
– I’m a total sucker for TEDx Talks. They are so damn inspirational. Super bright people changing the world for the better. One of my personal faves is from Jamie Oliver but take a look at the top 20 most watched TEDx talks so far and choose one of your own.
– Seeing as this is the end of my second week blogging I thought I’d share a little something to inspire those of you thinking of doing the same…
Have a great weekend.